Effective November 1, 2023
Welcome to the Real Blue Sky, LLC website (“Site”). The services offered by Real Blue Sky, a Texas limited liability company (“Company,” “we” or “us”) include the Site, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time in connection with the Real Blue Sky Site (collectively, the “Services”).
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use Services, we collect a few different types of information. We categorize this information generally within three broad types: (a) the information you provide to us, (b) the information we collect automatically when you use our Services, and (c) information we obtain from other sources. We describe these types of information below, along with the primary purpose for which it is used.
Information You Provide To Us
Our Services collects information you provide to us, including:
- Registration Information. When you register for certain services, complete any application or contact form, we sometimes ask you for your name, phone number, email address, postal address, demographic information, and any preferences that you may have (e.g., which newsletters you would like to receive). We use this to provide access to certain Services, personalize them, and remember your preferences.
- Billing and Payment Information. When you place an order with us or access a particular service, we will collect certain payment and identity verification information, including your name, email address, and payment and/or payment card information. We use this to bill you for your use of the Services or other products or publications we may offer.
- Information You Post on the Services. We collect personal information from you when you provide or post information to our Services, including your user name, comments, likes, interests, status, pictures and references to your online presence. We may make this information available to others, as you request.
- Correspondence You Send Us. When you contact us directly by email, postal mail, calling our offices or providing feedback, comments or suggestions on Services and other activities, we may collect the information you provide as part of your correspondence to us. We use this to provide services to you and to learn about your interests and concerns.
- Information You Provide About Others. Sometimes, you may provide information about others — for example, to refer a friend or colleague to certain Services. We use this to make the Services available to the people you refer.
- Information you Provide Offline. You might also provide personal information to us in person and offline. You may be recorded if you visit our offices (including by security surveillance of our premises, including CCTV), or, if you submit an application or other form requesting information on or to purchase our Services, products or publications. We use this information to provide Services to you, protect our security, and learn about your preferences.
Information Collected Automatically Through Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies
We and our service providers operating on our behalf, other businesses who collect information on our pages, may automatically collect or receive certain information associated with you and/or your device(s) as part of your use of the Services through device-based tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, tags, beacons, scripts or other technology. The information we collect automatically may include geolocation data, such as (a) information that identifies the location of your mobile device (when you agree to allow an app to collect this) and (b) your IP address, which may be used to estimate your approximate location, may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, Internet service providers used and other similar information. We use this information to ensure that the Services work properly, and to deliver tailored content to you.
Information We Obtain From Other Sources
The Services collect information about you from other sources, such as publicly available databases and other third parties that have the right to share your personal information. The categories of information we get from these other sources may include:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number, used to contact you;
- Activity and usage information, including information about your interests, purchase behavior, and other navigation data, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on, used to customize content or Services;
- Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings used to customize content or Services;
- Employment-related data, including information from a recruitment agency or background check service if you are applying for a job with us used to help us match applicants to open positions;
- Account and profile data from third-party sources. If you access third party social networking services (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) through a Service, or if you access a Service through one of these services, we may receive your username for those services and other information available about you or collected from you on those services, used to customize content and learn about our Users, the popularity of our content and your areas of interest in our Services;
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Make the Services available to you, verify your identity when you log in, remember your account settings, and personalize your experience.
- Improve customer service, the information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Bill you for services for which there is a charge, and verify your identity or payment information for your security and protection.
- Respond to questions or concerns about the Services or your use of the Services, and to send you alerts and important updates about your account or the Services.
- Send you updates and other offers, promotions, or updates for our products and services or to otherwise communicate with you pertaining to your order or to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- Provide content recommendations tailored to your interests.
- Monitor and improve the operation, delivery, and general accessibility of the Services, and to improve our Site, we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Verify delivery and track performance of a marketing campaign and ensure that a communication is only delivered when a real person is visiting the Site and that the same Users don’t receive the same communications too frequently.
- Run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature to send Users information they requested to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to others.
- Regulators, Courts, Law Enforcement, and Other Governmental Authorities. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations. There may be circumstances where the law requires us to disclose the information, or where disclosure is required to prevent a risk to health or safety, or for law enforcement purposes.
- Authorized Service Providers. We share your contact information with vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, analytics, marketing, suppression list management and data processing. These Service Providers are allowed to use your contact information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION AND PRIVACY CHOICES
You have certain options and rights related to the information we collect and how that information is used. While we must continue to collect and store certain information that is required to allow you to take advantage of certain features and services offered on Services or to comply with legal, financial or other operational or regulatory requirements, your options for managing your information and privacy choices include:
- You can review and update your registration information through your account settings on the applicable Services.
- You can opt out of receiving emails or text messages from particular Services or other services or partners by following the instructions contained in any such message or by contacting us directly through your account settings. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we may still need to send you communications relating to your use of the Services.
- You can always contact us using the contact information provided in this Site to update, amend, or delete your information. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time subject to any agreement between you and us. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our contractual, legal and security obligations. Some of your information may also remain in back-up storage for a period of time even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access, correct, move, or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using our Services but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
We are headquartered in the United States. Please be aware information you provide to us will be collected and used in and subject to the laws of the United States. By using and participating in any Services or providing us with your information, you acknowledge the collection, storage, and processing of your information.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
You can also contact us in writing to:
Real Blue Sky, LLC
Attention: Data Protection Officer
440 Hwy 377 N Ste 701
Argyle, TX 76226
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concerns.